- On the basis of a formal plausibility check, you will receive an assessment of whether investor information submitted must immediately be provided by way of a “durable medium”.
- You only pay for those notifications actually forwarded as a “durable medium”.
- All “durable media” will be permanently archived with the Bundesanzeiger Verlag.
- The submitted information that must be provided to investors by way of a “durable medium” will be forwarded to the custodial institutions.
- Furthermore, the “durable media” will be published on the largest European publishing platform for fund information, fundinfo.
- For customers who use fundinfo’s “Paperboy” service, information will be distributed to all fundinfo business partners and, upon agreement, to all relevant fund distributors and professional investors. This will enable you to achieve maximum coverage.
- Custodial institutions and distributors receive in a targeted manner those investor notifications that should be transmitted in the form of a “durable medium”. This may mean significant savings on postage costs because in this way, relevant investor information can be sent to end-investors.
- At the same time, this highly efficient solution is extremely cost-effective. Each document costs only EUR 99.00 plus VAT.